Phot Credit ChelseaMamma
Excuse me Mr/Mrs Motorist,
Thank you for taking the time to "flash" your lights at me as I passed you earlier today. However as per the universal code of light flashing I was undecided as to whether.
- I was approaching a sitting police car
- Maybe was travelling a little fast
- My lights are broken
- Traffic was about to pile up
- My exhaust is falling off or smoke is coming out my engine
- A car/truck/ambulance is blocking part of the road
- My lights weren't on ... there appears to be some kind of unwritten rule that past 7pm even in the summer your lights must be on.
- You are a long lost relative trying to get my attention.
By the time I arrive at home none of the above has happened and I'm left feeling perplexed and wondering why you decided to flash me today?